Rocket Wireless your cellular headquarters
The University of Toledo owns and operates a cellular program for its students, staff and alumni.
Did you know that we offer similar yet unique plans, different than those that you will find at your local AT&T, Sprint or Verizon Stores? For a full listing of our current plans please visit our website www.utoledo.edu/depts/rocketwireless. To help you stay current with the every changing technology, we offer both one and two year contracts as well as unlimited data plans. Are you already with AT&T, Sprint or Verizon and want to switch, give us a call (419-530-2900) we can assist.
What’s new this Month:
- Samsung Galaxy S5 may be featured in the near future with a metal body
- Apple is expected to announce the newest version of the iPhone with the next few weeks
- Be cautious when texting a person you know is driving. There is a court case in NJ, where lawyers are claiming sender of text message was electronically in vehicle which caused the physical accident.
Apps, Tips & Tricks to simplify:
Batteries: Your battery can be significantly drained by the continual scanning processes looking for 4G. If you know that you will be out of a 4G area or if you are not acquiring a 4G signal as indicated on the task bar, remember to turn your 4G radio OFF – thus saving your battery.
Lost Car Fob: Lock your keys in car, no worries. In three simple steps you can unlock your keyless entry car remotely with your smart phone.
- Contact the person who has the extra remote
- Hold your cell phone about a foot away from the driver’s side door
- Ask the person on line to hold the remote near the speaker of their phone and press the unlock button 3 or 4 times and wait for the car to unlock.
1570 Student Union